Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default deficits don't matter

On 14-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

YOU are referring to "Wall Street" money laundering scams. Productive
industry builds something, like the autos, tools, capital machinery

this is like saying communism is wondeful, except that it's never been
tried.

It hasn't, and is impossible to implement. It is utopian, however. Human
nature makes it impossible.

the fact is, the wealthy, protected by the right, has had their way
for the last 30 years. they ran the financial sector from 20% to 40%
of GDP in the last 10 years.

and what happened? did all this 'investment' make america more
competitive?

Investment wasn't in the U.S., ignorantly aided and abbeted by the U.S.
voter and consumer. (people like you)

nope. the middle class got nothing. the income spread between the
mddle class and the rich SKYROCKETED as the weatlhy transferred more
and more money from the middle class to themselves

Transferred? By doing something extra-productive? No, by continuing to
produce while "Americans" sent their diminishing wages overseas. There is no
fixed amount of money anywhere - it is dynamic, but you have to believe it
is a fixed quantity for your moronic "theory" to work.

and how's that work out? economy doing OK? unemployment down?

Wages will not increase until North American wages can compete with the 3rd
world ********s you send your diminishing wages to - they will bottom out
within 4 to 5 years. Eventually, productive output in the United States will
regenerate, allowing once again companies (those evil entities) to employ
the fat happy and stupid.

. Your habit of sending your **** ant wages overseas
depleted actual assets and investment, in concert with the scum you
elected
to allow dumping in the U.S. Try to think outside of the moronic TV shows
stare at.

i sent my money overseas because the only option left to me was
walmart. otherwise i'd STILL be sending my money overseas but the
wealthy would take an even BIGGER cut.

So you admit you're part of the problem............I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU
THAT.

The fat happy and stupid could revrse the trend in 90-120 days, but being
fat happy and stupid prevents them (you) from doing so. You created the
mess by your voting and purchasing habits - are you so inept that you have
no option but to blame someone you don't know, never met, and can't
identify???

you're a hopeless moron