Sailor

Default Licence to hire speedboat in Greece/Spain

Having followed this thread ad nausea I believe we should make every effort
to help this chap get a fake licence - hopefully he will end up rotting in a
Greek jail which is rather a fitting end for someone like
him................

"Steve" wrote in message
"Ric" , wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
I've yet to meet anyone who's been pulled over by cops while on a
boat.

lol

Yet again, you are revealing that you have virtually no experience in
driving motorboats. If you did, you would know that motorboats regularaly
get pulled over by the authorities - especially in Spain.

I have no experience in Spain, some in Greece off a variety of
Islands but none off the mainland. Never been pulled yet.

Perhaps I don't do anything wrong.

The mere fact that you are asking this question on a sailing group

suggests
that you have very little experience with boats. If you did, you would

know
better than to ask on a sailing group as you would know that most sailors
have a dim view of motorboaters,

I am aware of that, it's called snobbery. Seen it several times
during Cowes week and it's pathetic.

particularly obviously irresponsible ones
like you.

Nothing obvious in respect of my sailing/boating/responsibility
has been revealed here. What has been revealed is my utter
disdain reflected in a silly system which clearly requires
updating. There ought to be some sort of "permit" available to
those with provable experience gained in a non-licence requiring
country like the UK. Said permit should cost no more than a
reasonable admin charge.