bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default deficits don't matter

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:57:24 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 13-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

The "middle class" is HISTORY in the U.S. "The rich" (a term usually used
by
the envious and failed) are the investors that build an enterprise and
give
losers jobs. Those investing are out of the U.S., or preparing to do so.

and how much did these investors build in the US in the last 3 years
after destroying 11 trillion dollars in equity and throwing millions
out of work?

care to tell us how wonderful they are?

more right wing bull****

Thinking impaired????

YOU are referring to "Wall Street" money laundering scams. Productive
industry builds something, like the autos, tools, capital machinery

this is like saying communism is wondeful, except that it's never been
tried.

the fact is, the wealthy, protected by the right, has had their way
for the last 30 years. they ran the financial sector from 20% to 40%
of GDP in the last 10 years.

and what happened? did all this 'investment' make america more
competitive?

nope. the middle class got nothing. the income spread between the
mddle class and the rich SKYROCKETED as the weatlhy transferred more
and more money from the middle class to themselves

and how's that work out? economy doing OK? unemployment down?

.. Your habit of sending your **** ant wages overseas
depleted actual assets and investment, in concert with the scum you elected
to allow dumping in the U.S. Try to think outside of the moronic TV shows to
stare at.

i sent my money overseas because the only option left to me was
walmart. otherwise i'd STILL be sending my money overseas but the
wealthy would take an even BIGGER cut.

you're a hopeless moron