Larry W4CSC

Default Clever boat names

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 03:46:20 GMT, "Don White"
wrote:

Wouldn't pull those tricks while sailing that Sunfish.
They just might swamp you as they pass by.

Gave the Sunfish away to one of the dock crew at Ashley Marina last
fall. Nice kid, college student who just happen to be in the right
place at the right time. He helped me load up a free 9.4 Watertender
one of the guys on E-dock gave me when I suggested we pump her out
before it went under full of rainwater. Another yacht friend gave me
a 3hp Yamaha outboard for fixing the automatic yard light at his
house. He didn't need it any more, having sold his Hatteras 56 and
gotten out of boating and its headaches.

I gave away the Sunfish so I could put the "new powerboat" on the
little trailer the Sunfish was sitting on. Free boats with free
motors run a LOT smoother than something that will only depreciate,
you know!

I looking for some discouraged yachtie who wants to get rid of that
nasty Beneteau with the leaky diesel, now.....(c;

Larry W4CSC

No, no, Scotty! I said, "Beam me a wrench.", not a WENCH!
Kirk Out.....