bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default deficits don't matter

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:41:38 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 8/9/2010 2:32 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:07:21 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 8-Aug-2010, wrote:

Tax relief doesn't matter either, you assholes would just take the few
extra
dollars and send it to Japan, Korea or red China.

WAIT! No one said "the U.S. economy" I stand corrected.

sorry. the GOP already sent our jobs overseas...that way they can
afford the $6000 umbrella stands...

You send your ****ant wages for automobiles and 90% of consumer products
outside the U.S. and it's the GOP's (or DNC's) fault? What freebie (that
NEVER exists) are you waiting in line for now?

gee. there USED to be a tax credit for deducting expenses for
relocating your business overseas.

too painful for you to remember?

The more money DC creates in debt ponzi, the fewer jobs there are. Big
ruse really, enslave America via taxation.

we aren't PAYING taxes. that's the problem