Harry? Harry? is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

In article ,
says...

On 8/9/10 10:59 AM,
wrote:
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 06:00:56 -0400, wrote:

I blame a lot of this financial cluster**** on Clinton and the first
Bush. Neither one of them are black.

well NOW you're starting to see the light. and the george bush that
just left office?

his tax cuts are responsible for most of our deficit. but the right
refuses, in a pravda like manner, to tell THAT story

I have said a number of times, just let all of the tax cuts expire.

If you did just raise the 35% rate to 39% that would only raise
revenue about 6-7%, a drop in the bucket.
That assumes these people don't find ways to shelter more of their
income and with a 10,000 page tax code, that is likely.

39% is not enough.

49% on all income over $250,000, and that includes any income that can
be sheltered in any way.

That would leave me out of that bracket, but what about my lovely
southern belle Dr. Dr. Dr. wife?

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get