Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On 8-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

The United States Constitution does not specifically prohibit your from
from
being the cover boy for "Idiot Monthly" so please post your picture here
so
you can be on the cover of the next issue.

IOW you have no argument.

thanks. i already knew that....

nothing to see here folks...move along.

HEY! I have a great deal I bet you'd be interested in. For a limited time
only, I'm offering autographed photos of The Invisible Man standing in front
of Niagra Falls. These are normally $69.95 but to you, I'll let let 'em go
for $39.95! How many you want?