Harry[_5_] Harry[_5_] is offline

Default Boating today...

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

...was delightful. Launched on the Patuxent River near the Benedict
bridge, Went for a nice swim and picnic lunch north side of the big Pax
River bridge, cruised around the other side to a pretty little area in
"Hollywood," and headed back. Even the jetskiers were doing well. Saw a
lovely ketch playing around in the deep waters of the Pax River. No
jellyfish! Water temp was 87F!

Spoofer alert! I've stated here many times that I wouldn't swim in my
waters. Also, no mention of my 36' Zimmerman like lobsta' boat.

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get

Check out the new Harry earthlink handle. I wonder if it is fake.