Harry? Harry? is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

In article ,
says...

On 8/8/10 6:24 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 13:07:05 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 12:44:15 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 12:19:38 -0400, wrote:

meaningless. nothing the feds are doing is prohibited. what is
specifically 'not delegated'?

The Constitution is about Power, the Bill of right is about Rights.
If the federal government is not given a particular Power in the body
of the Constitution, the Right to administer that is granted to the
states by the 10th amendment.

and nowhere does it mention a SPECIFIC 'power' of education that is
prohibited.

sorry

You have that backward, Nowhere does it GIVE the power to the feds.

in a manner of speaking, yes. unlike you, i'm a scientist. i think
rationally. i go with EVIDENCE

OK the EVIDENCE is in. The department of education is not effective.

the EVIDENCE is that local school board control is ineffective.

... and over 30 years of federal oversight has not fixed any of it.

you? you think like a child. you **** your diaper then want to blame
everyone else

the fact is local school board control does not work. it's a failure.

You were educated by a local school board.

what can i say. six sigma you know...

yep. i'm honored to say that i went to public school like most of the
middle class.

you? you're the spoiled brat of a privileged childhood who thinks the
middle class...and the black president...should know our place

I grew up in Southeast DC (the 9th ward now). I doubt you even
understand what that is or you wouldn't be blathering about "spoiled
brat of a privileged childhood". In fact my mother worked and I was
taken care of by a black woman (along with several black kids). That
is something Obama can't say.

and yet you despise him because he's black....

you must have hated your caretakers, too.

mom taught you that the darkies should always be servants, eh?

That is all you. Simply a figment of your imagination.
You are not a disgruntled beer truck driver are you?

Disgruntled my ass. He was a racist and when he got caught stealing
beer, clearly on tape and fired, he used the race card to excuse his
cowardly murder spree... So has the media.

I know liberals will believe he was harassed, simply because he said so
after killing 8 people (on the phone to the State Troopers). I mean,
look at what happened in Washington when those lying sack of ****
congressmen claimed racial slurs and spitting but with no less than 100
cameras going, not one person could find evidence of it even with a
reward of tens of thousands of dollars for the shot

Actually, several of us thought you were the shooter.

Really spoofer? Who exactly?

--
The stupider you sound, the more Republican votes you'll get