bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 17:07:13 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 13:07:05 -0400, bpuharic wrote:

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 12:44:15 -0400,
wrote:

and nowhere does it mention a SPECIFIC 'power' of education that is
prohibited.

sorry

You have that backward, Nowhere does it GIVE the power to the feds.

prove that this power is prohibited to the feds

I grew up in Southeast DC (the 9th ward now). I doubt you even
understand what that is or you wouldn't be blathering about "spoiled
brat of a privileged childhood". In fact my mother worked and I was
taken care of by a black woman (along with several black kids). That
is something Obama can't say.

and yet you despise him because he's black....

you must have hated your caretakers, too.

mom taught you that the darkies should always be servants, eh?

That is all you. Simply a figment of your imagination.
You are not a disgruntled beer truck driver are you?

had 5 uncles and a grandfather who had good middle class jobs working
at iron city brewery.

but i'm sure you hate them because they were honest, hard working,
middle class union members