JR[_5_] JR[_5_] is offline

Default Bakers Bay (was) How to make French Toast on the boat...

"goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
On 07/08/2010 15:53, Flying Pig wrote:
Update to my last; when we were anchored last night, the lights at the
marina were very prominent, so apparently there's lots of activity. Last
year, when we thought we saw a way through to the Atlantic side, we
unknowingly came out of there on the Abaco side, turning left, and made
it
well past settlement harbor when/before I noticed that the sun was in the
wrong place for our direction of travel!#

Did you get a free gift?

"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand. You seek problems because you need their gifts."

Goofball, Those gifts are definitely not free,
but they are indeed gifts. =)
Regards,
JR