Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Bakers Bay (was) How to make French Toast on the boat...

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 10:53:08 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Update to my last; when we were anchored last night, the lights at the
marina were very prominent, so apparently there's lots of activity. Last
year, when we thought we saw a way through to the Atlantic side, we
unknowingly came out of there on the Abaco side, turning left, and made it
well past settlement harbor when/before I noticed that the sun was in the
wrong place for our direction of travel!

That had meant that we'd traversed the entire marina, more or less. At that
time, the marina was in active construction, and not many boats there.
We'll probably have a chance to buzz in there sometime in the next few days
and can report back.

We went through there with the dinghy last year and it looked like it
was going to be a huge operation when they were finished, and mucho
dinero already spent.