Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Bakers Bay (was) How to make French Toast on the boat...

Update to my last; when we were anchored last night, the lights at the
marina were very prominent, so apparently there's lots of activity. Last
year, when we thought we saw a way through to the Atlantic side, we
unknowingly came out of there on the Abaco side, turning left, and made it
well past settlement harbor when/before I noticed that the sun was in the
wrong place for our direction of travel!

That had meant that we'd traversed the entire marina, more or less. At that
time, the marina was in active construction, and not many boats there.
We'll probably have a chance to buzz in there sometime in the next few days
and can report back.

However, there are not less than two Bakers Bay WiFi portals, one of which
we use routinely in Marsh Harbour, 12 miles away; here, they're absolutely
booming, and we're very spoiled by the constant-on broadband. That there are
two repeaters suggests at least some notable volume of guests...

L8R

Skip, about to go overboard, once the boat stops bouncing on the intentional
grounding, for cleaning chores

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand. You seek problems because you need their gifts."

(Richard Bach, in Illusions - The Reluctant Messiah)