bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 02:15:44 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 6-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

With that "logic" the federal government can do anything it wants, right?

fine. again, prove that this involves education. other than you
continuously bleating that it does, i havent seen you prove it

I can't prove anything if you can't read or think, nor do you deserve the
education, but, one last time: The constitution defines the functions
and/or authority of the federal government. Education is not a defined
function of the federal government in the constitution.

education is not a PROHIBITED function of the federal govt. nowhere in
the constitution does it say the federal govt is PROHIBITED from being
a function of the federal govt.

so, again, prove to me it is. otherwise your argument is invalid

In fact, no division
of government was involved with education at the time of the writing of the
constitution. If it's not defined as a function of the constitution, it is
unconstitutional.

prove it. prove to me that the constitution says that education is a
prohibited function of the govt.

cite me the relevant paragraph in the constitution where it says
education is prohibited.

go ahead. if you do that i'll admit i'm wrong.

So, just for ****s 'n giggles, where is the authority for the federal
government to interfere with education?

since it's not mentioned, there's no prohibition. if it's not
prohibited, it's permitted.

QED