bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 19:21:41 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 6-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States
respectively, or to the people.

Your turn, show me where the constitution "delegates" education to the
federal government.

show me where it's not delegated to the fed. govt.

go ahead. keep going. i'm having a grand time.

With that "logic" the federal government can do anything it wants, right?

nope. it can't restrict religion. it can't forbid assembly. etc etc.

In case you skiped elementary education, the constitution defines what it
CAN do, and well as prohibiting what it cannot do to you.

fine. again, prove that this involves education. other than you
continuously bleating that it does, i havent seen you prove it