bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:38:22 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

On 6-Aug-2010, bpuharic wrote:

In case you don't even have a fleeting familiarity with the constitution,
it
defines what functions the federal government is allowed to perform.
MOST
of what the federal government does is contrary to the constitution, so
in a
way, you are correct. The constitution over the past 50 years applies
primarily to criminals and perverts.

again, where is this in the constitution? where does it say the feds
can't create a dept of education?

go ahead. let us in on the secret. you say it's a violation

prove it.

It doesn't say you can't screw sheep in your front yard, either, so go to
it! (If you live in New York, Maryland or Tennessee).

The constitution defines the functions of the U.S. government. It does not
itemize what it cannot do! It further defines what the feds are restricted
from doing to YOU.

and show me that creating a dept of education is not an exercise of
govt power in pursuit of its functions.

keep going!

and if it talks about what's RESTRICTED, show me that a dept of
education is restricted

Read it sometime, it's really short. Congress doesn't.

gee. i have read it. that's why i know you're full of ****