[email protected] me@yahoo.com is offline

Default Breitbart to be sued by Sherrod

"Harry" wrote in news:i3bmfq$b93$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

In your professional opinion, do you think Plume is lying about

her law
degree?

Sad to say, I can't rule out the possibility that she is telling
the truth. In my personal opinion she's awfully frustrated. My
guess is she has the degree, but she's so blinded by anger toward
everything, situation and person, that she hasn't been able to
accomplish anything with it. I've seen the type many times over the
years. Maybe she didn't pass the bar. I'll say one thing, she needs
to find another word for "moron." She's way over the statute of
limitations on that one. A little google action reveals about 170
artices with her as the author and that word used. Oh I have a
synonym for moron: "nom=de=plume."