D.Duck[_7_] D.Duck[_7_] is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 23:15:36 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

"bpuharic" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:13:50 GMT, "Colonel Kurtz"
wrote:

; they're not stupid. Germany isn't
inundated by 65% of the industrial market displaced by Japan, Korea and
red
China.

americans aren't lazy. we work more than any other people on
earth...about 200 hours more than germans, french and even japanese

but the right wing loves this bull**** story of a lazy middle
class....keeps us from killing the rich

says the guy who thinks america's hard working middle class is lazy

in spte of the fact we work harder than anyone else

I don't agree with your ranking of who works the hardest. Most hours,
could
be.

1. Taiwanese/Korean/Japanese
2. Americans
3. Mexican - last by a long shot in this group

In that order. I cannot speak for any other groups from first hand
experience.

I have considerable experience with these folks listed above working on
their home turf. Number of hours on the time card doesn't mean squat.

excuse me for hyperbole. we're only 7th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_time

so in spite of your hatred for the lazy american worker, we work damn
hard.

and if you notice, all the countries that work harder...except for
japan....

are poorer than we are.

so much for your disgust at the shiftless middle class and the hard
working rich

See, you interpret information to fit your agenda and reach conclusions.

Where did I say the American workers were shiftless or lazy? "I" rank them
behind the Oriental group I have experience with. Oh, btw, I'm in the
American middle class you're campaigning for. Thanks for that.

Do you have experience working with the folks mentioned on their home turf?