Larry[_27_] Larry[_27_] is offline

Default Great Day at Lake Anna, VA

John H wrote:
Lake Anna is the home of a nuclear power plant, and some of the finest lake
boating to be had. The Lake Anna State Park has a nice launch ramp, great picnic
areas, and even a small beach. Of course, due to the economy, they've had to
start charging adults and kids to use the beach. Oh well, the use of the water
is still free - although all the launch ramps in the area cost $8.

As you'll see, the smiles on these guys' faces was well worth the $8 for
launching the boat!

Here's the ramp and a view of the lake:

http://tinyurl.com/36knjr8

Ready to go!

http://tinyurl.com/2uq8ojt

We had the lake almost to ourselves. Weekday boating is definitely the way to
go!

http://tinyurl.com/359b79u

The kids are getting addicted to tubing.

http://tinyurl.com/32b2syr
http://tinyurl.com/38fpv7h

This smile alone is worth $8!

http://tinyurl.com/37q48ec

We had a super time. They're already pestering me to do it again.

That's a nice boat, John! You have really taken good care of it/her!