Tim Tim is offline

Default Great Day at Lake Anna, VA

On Aug 4, 6:46*pm, John H wrote:
On Aug 4, 7:08*pm, Tim wrote:

On Aug 4, 5:10*pm, John H wrote:

Lake Anna is the home of a nuclear power plant, and some of the finest lake
boating to be had. The Lake Anna State Park has a nice launch ramp, great picnic
areas, and even a small beach. Of course, due to the economy, they've had to
start charging adults and kids to use the beach. Oh well, the use of the water
is still free - although all the launch ramps in the area cost $8.

As you'll see, the smiles on these guys' faces was well worth the $8 for
launching the boat!

Here's the ramp and a view of the lake:

http://tinyurl.com/36knjr8

Ready to go!

http://tinyurl.com/2uq8ojt

We had the lake almost to ourselves. Weekday boating is definitely the way to
go!

http://tinyurl.com/359b79u

The kids are getting addicted to tubing.

http://tinyurl.com/32b2syrhttp://tinyurl.com/38fpv7h

This smile alone is worth $8!

http://tinyurl.com/37q48ec

We had a super time. They're already pestering me to do it again.
--

John H

John, those smiles are worth way more than the 8 bucks. They're
priceless. Yep, they're addicted to tubing, and they'll never forget
the outings with grandpa either!

Yeah, I've got a feeling this is going to be happening a lot. But, it
*is* loads of fun.

No kidding! And it beats loading everybody up and going to an
expensive amusement park and standing in the sun to ride for a couple
hrs just to ride some 7 minute whirly-gig!