Harry  Harry  is offline

Default Greed is why there is no hiring...Corporate Greed

On 8/3/10 2:23 PM, Colonel Kurtz wrote:
On 3-Aug-2010, wrote:

Using that rationale, everyone that didn't like Bush was a racist also
because he was Caucasian. You have a serious problem with elementary
definitions.

Tell us something we don't already know. She calls everyone she hates, or
even disagrees with, "a moron", and sometimes a "racist". I suppose it's
because of her limited vocabulary.

...and federal government indoctrination ("schools")

Ahh...another right-wing lunatic who believes the public schools are
agents of federal government indoctrination.