Harry? Harry? is offline

Default OT Great Poster

In article ,
says...

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry?" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
Came from WWII, but still applicable, with little revision, today.

http://precisionengine.home.mindspring.com/ww2D.jpg

--

John H

Yup. You're a moron.

Johnny is going over the edge.
Pretty soon he'll be hanging around The Freaks kitchen... sharing table
space with a muddy motorbike and planning anti-government activities.

Beats hanging with your son swilling beer, I guess.

Sorry o'Stinky One.
No beer in the house for ages.

Once an alky always an alky. What are you guys into now? Cheap wine, whisky,
cough medicine?

Last time I was up there for a rendevous with my little bow-legged
lover, he and his son were into wine.

--
Republicans: they have absolutely no hearts and absolutely no brains,
which is a quirky miracle of the universe, since they still manage to