Harry[_5_] Harry[_5_] is offline

Default OT Great Poster

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
On 8/3/10 9:33 AM, Harry wrote:
"Harry " wrote in message
On 8/3/10 8:37 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"John H" wrote in message
Came from WWII, but still applicable, with little revision, today.

http://precisionengine.home.mindspring.com/ww2D.jpg

--

John H

Yup. You're a moron.

Johnny is going over the edge.
Pretty soon he'll be hanging around The Freaks kitchen... sharing table
space with a muddy motorbike and planning anti-government activities.

Perhaps one of them will turn out to be the next tim mcveigh, and soon
after, outhouses throughout the ozarks will be blown up.

Oh for joy. More revelations from my brother the great thinker.

Sorry, flajim...I don't have a brother...but I understand yours is doing
time at the Hernando Correctional Institution.

--

Republicans: they have absolutely no hearts and absolutely no brains,
which is a quirky miracle of the universe, since they still manage to

Not unless they give computer privileges to the inmates, brother.
How's sis doing? Still turning dime tricks in New Haven? She should move to
a better neighborHOOD.