Harry [_2_] Harry [_2_] is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

On 8/3/10 8:19 AM, Charles C. wrote:

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
On 8/3/10 7:31 AM, Jack wrote:

Bingo! The Tea Party is not a racist org.

How many large tea party rallies have you attended, Jackoff?
I've walked by two of them in DC and noticed plenty of signs,
tee-shirts, and what-not of the attendees with blatantly racist
artwork and phrases on them. Tea party types remind me of a time in
U.S. history when we were plagued by the "know nothings."

Many on the left (including some here) conclude that if one does not
fully endorse Obama and his agenda, one is a racist. Simple as that.

Really? I've seen no examples of that. We do have a handful of
right-wing racists here, though.

I don't "fully endorse" Obama's "agenda." In the area of foreign policy,
for example, I think the "build-up" in Afghanistan was and is a dreadful
mistake.

I don't believe the "health care reform" that was passed and signed goes
nearly far enough.

I was hoping for a much-farther-to-the-left Obama, but what I got was a
middle-of-the-road Obama.

But I support him, nonetheless. And I'm trying to figure out how to
match up one of my grandsons with one of Obama's kids, when all of them
are old enough. :)