Harry  Harry  is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

On 8/3/10 8:03 AM, Harry? wrote:
In articleJumdnSVoya8JncXRnZ2dnUVZ_hudnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/3/10 7:31 AM, Jack wrote:

Bingo! The Tea Party is not a racist org.

How many large tea party rallies have you attended, Jackoff?
I've walked by two of them in DC and noticed plenty of signs,
tee-shirts, and what-not of the attendees with blatantly racist artwork
and phrases on them. Tea party types remind me of a time in U.S. history
when we were plagued by the "know nothings."

Let me guess, spoofer. You didn't have your cell phone with you so you
couldn't take pictures, right?

Frankly, I was holding my breath and walking fast in order to avoid
inhaling the tea party stench.