BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default I know everyone is interested...

In article ,
says...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
: ...in my upcoming adventure in replacing a sliding door with a pair of
: french doors...
:
: ...so...
:
: here is stage one...
:
: ...got the screen door off *without* cutting myself.
:
: Replacement doors are supposed to be delivered the end of this week or
: beginning of next week.
:
: I am *so* looking forward to this!
:
: I'll bet this is just as exciting as, say, watching someone else's kid
: in a full face helmet drive slowly around a dirt track on a motorbike.
:
:
:
:
http://tinyurl.com/38l24co

Damn, you're good. Care to run through the process for us klutzes?

That looks like a hallway. It can't be a room in Harry's manse it is
only 9 feet wide.