BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Chevy Volt Slogan...

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 08:46:20 -0400, W1TEF wrote:

"With no carbon monoxide, it's the only car that will prevent the
owner's suicide attempt it will inevitably cause."

http://www.slate.com/id/2262229/pagenum/all/

Can we assume that you are not in any rush to buy one? The Tesla
looks a lot more interesting with its 0 to 60 time of something like 3
seconds. On the other hand the Chevy would make one heck of a power
pack for battery powered Field Day operations. :-)

The first question I have for the Tesla owners is how much does it cost
to remove an imbedded object from the bumper? Zero to Sixty in 3 seconds
is going to be awfully hard to resist.