knuttle knuttle is offline

Default Sell the house and sail away...

On 8/2/2010 5:57 PM, Justin C wrote:
In article3oednfHdgvvW7svRnZ2dnUVZ_tidnZ2d@earthlink .com, cavelamb wrote:
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ls-the-world/1

Maryland family sells assets, sails world for 7 years

[snip]

Thank you for posting this. It's good to read of people out there doing
what I hope to do one day. I know we get Skip post here, but I welcome
all posts showing how positive it can be.

Justin.

I have often thought that this would be the way to spend a few years.
But Things get in the way. Tablesaws, my wife's inventory of her
paintings 100?, a collection of maybe 1000 science fiction books, a lot
of photos, (my own and ones that I have inherited some over 100 years