Steve

Default Marinas and minimum boat lengths?

The local yacht club here, Shelton WA , doesn't have a size limitation but
does require that prospective members have a boat large enough to have
sleeping accomodations aboard and prospective members must first participate
in a number of club cruises and activities afloat and ashore. Once you are a
member, it doesn't seem to matter if you keep your boat anylonger..

I wish some would get rid of there Marina Queens and give up their slips (to
someone like me, who has been on the waiting list for over 5 years).

Steve
s/v Good Intentions