Harry? Harry? is offline

Default Our little wannabe...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"Harry?" wrote in message
: In article ,
:
says...
:
: Poor little ID Spoofer:
:
http://tinyurl.com/39xv4m5
:
: As you can see, for the moment at least, he just doesn't have...
: the Apples.
:
: Spoofer alert! Everyone here knows that the real me would call the
: spoofer, and anybody else that don't believe my constant lies names and
: insult them.

The only way this bozo can show us his apples is to link to a screenshot of
his monitor screen. This may be a special character in a particular font,
but dummy doesn't realize it cant be inserted into newsgroup headers.

Harry has several PC's too, don't let him fool you. Remember, it only
took him a month to put a hdd in one of them... Then there was lie
number 4,594,543,980 for 2009, the one where he got the Windoze server
beta software a month before it was released.. But Harry is special and
Gates needed to run a few things by him before the roll out!! snerk

You'd better damned well believe it. I even had Bill out on my lobsta'
boat for evening cocktails.