Harry? Harry? is offline

Default I know everyone is interested...

In article ,
says...

"Happy" wrote in message
news:EpKdnVn9qYOBW8vRnZ2dnUVZ_vudnZ2d@shawneelink. net...
"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
...in my upcoming adventure in replacing a sliding door with a pair of
french doors...

...so...

here is stage one...

...got the screen door off *without* cutting myself.

Replacement doors are supposed to be delivered the end of this week or
beginning of next week.

I am *so* looking forward to this!

I'll bet this is just as exciting as, say, watching someone else's kid in
a full face helmet drive slowly around a dirt track on a motorbike.

http://tinyurl.com/38l24co

Typical fed. housing project sliding patio door, the goverment always
use's *the crapy stuff*

Huh?
What's "the crapy stuff"?

Good job, my bow-legged little typo nazi!