YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Crusin' on the Yukon

"Tim" wrote in message
On Aug 1, 6:34 pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
Launched the Yukon and went back to my brother-in-laws lot on a local
lake
today.
He had repaired the old dump truck starter, but we still couldn't get it
go. We seem to have gas pumping in so I'm guessing it's an electrical
problem..... maybe the coil??
Anyway, he'll have someone come out and look at it.
Here's a video and a photo of the old dock he dug out from under all the
Hurricane Juan felled trees. The thing was partially buried for 7
years.http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ft%20Yukon/IMG...

BTW : that small island is his too... perfect for freaky small people.

That boat looks right at home in those surroundings, Don. I'd bet the
fishings great too!

Brother-in-law says a lot of boats similar to mine are out early in the
morning...drifting along and fishing.
He's starting to talk about a pontoon boat now.... he already has a recent
model 50 hp Honda outboard to install on one.