K Smith

Default The early FICHT years question

Harry Krause wrote:
K Smith wrote:

You really have no clue do you??

Since you are totally devoid of any recognized credentials in the area
of engine design, rebuilding, repair or maintenance, and most likely
have never even seen a FICHT or even an OptiMax engine's innards, it
more easily may be concluded that *you* are the clueless one on this matter.

Moreover, you obviously have a hidden agenda here.

Got a college degree in anything? Got an engineering degree in anything?
Ever worked as a senior level mechanic? Ever been to a high-level
training school for mechanics? Ever been published in a professional
magazine?

I didn't think so. The best guess is that you once worked as a
receptionist, phone answerer and coffee go-fer for a little boatyard in
Australia.

Here's another of your lies for you Harry, it's a measure of your lack
of anything that you don't realise just how stupid your stories are.
Your education lies?? you are the master of cut & paste never ever
any5thing original let alone anything that might take some
understanding, then there's your complete lack of boating knowledge,
when compared to your lies.

Here's another of your obvious lies for you, seeing a pattern?? yes
mental illness.

As far as your other complaints, well, almost every president in my memory,
and I *remember* Truman, Eisenhower (who cheated on his wife), Kennedy,
Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush, lied and participated in
deceit to one degree or another, and on issues far more important than who
was giving them blow jobs.

Good lord. I met *every* president in the damned group except Bush, and I
worked once for his father.

paste of Harry the king of BS from 97;

Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat under your
command? I have.