Harry ?? Harry ?? is offline

Default When will the hiring start

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
: On 8/2/10 8:03 AM, Harry ?? wrote:
: "Harry wrote in message
: m...
: : On 8/2/10 7:43 AM, BAR wrote:
: : In ,
: : says...
: :
: : On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 17:55:05 -0400, wrote:
: :
: : In ,
: :
says...
: :
: : On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 08:24:18 -0400, wrote:
: :
: : In ,
: :
says...
: :
: : On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:05:45 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
: : wrote:
: :
: : I was asked last night by someone, when my company would begin
: hire
: : again. I told him I was waiting for a sign. Obviously asked
: "What
: : kind of sign" so I told him.
: :
: : You told him when somebody finally decides to buy something
from
: you,
: : you'll then hire an offshore worker to provide the product.
: :
: : Why do you buy off-shore screwdrivers vs. buying US
screwdrivers?
: :
: : You're fixated on screwdrivers. I also drive a German car that's
: : worth thousands of screwdrivers.
: :
: : I have a rental right now that was made by Chervrolet. It's a
piece
: : of ****. Poor products don't deserve support, no matter where
: they're
: : made.
: :
: : Your true colors are shinning through.
: :
: : Sell your euro-trash auto and buy American and support Americans
: working
: : on the line.
: :
: : My eurotrash car was manufactured in 1986 and does not depreciate.
: :
: : At some point it loses its value to everyone elses.
: :
: : Am I halucinating or are you a member of the crowd who screams
about
: : union labor costing too much? You want me to support them?
: :
: : Why don't you want to support union labor? Are you against the guy
: : working the line in the USA?
: :
: : I'd be pleased to support them if the designers of the cars they
build
: : would put out a decent product.
: :
: : So it is the engineers who are are bad.
: :
: :
: : It is obvious you know nothing about large scale modern assembly line
: : manufacturing. The most important factors in determining mass-produced
: : car manufacturing are design, engineering, quality of materials and
: : assembly line procedures and equipment and then the workforce. The
: : assembly line workers either know what they are doing or are trained
: : do what management wants.
: :
: : So, yes...if the cars are coming out badly, it is typically the fault
of
: : the white collar workers, not the assembly line workers.
:
:
: So, if the $50 per hour slug who twists the lugnuts on does it
improperly
: after being trained, you blame the white collar workers? There's a story
: there. Let's hear it Bozo.
:
:
:
: You just don't get it, flajim. No surprise, since the most important job
: in your life was a sinecure.
:
: If the assembly line worker is doing his job improperly, it is up to
: management to pick up on this, provide more training and, if necessary,
: impose some sort of discipline.
:
: BTW, what gives you the right to call a factory worker a slug? It's not
: as if you have been trusted with anything but scut work your entire life.
:

How many ways can you say righty tighty-lefty loosey? How much additional
training would the union require this guy to get before he is cut loose?

BTW, What gives you the right to judge me, assuming that you are appalled at
the thought of anyone else being judgmental? Are you some kind of deity?