Harry? Harry? is offline

Default Breitbart to be sued by Sherrod

In article ,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 14:17:05 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:30:39 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

Speaking of armchair lawyers, your rap sounds like it comes directly
from the comforts of a barcalounger.

He intended to libel her by presenting the purposefully edited tape
and then characterizing her actions as racist when he knew full well
there was more to the story.

It's not the editing job alone that hangs him by the balls, it's the
whole package of mischaracterization and libel.

And Breitbart has done nothing that other press and media outlets have
not already done.

You really do need to step back, take a deep breath and take an
objective look at the situation. There is nothing criminal or civilly
wrong with Breitbart's actions.

And your JD comes from which institution?

The same place as yours!

The only media that does this kind of hit piece" journalism" is Fux
Entertainment. Since that's all you watch I understand why you think
it's done by all media.

My JD comes from life as an entreprenuer and generalist, dealing with
everything a business owner/operator in high tech faces including
intellectual property, business compliance and practices, corporate
fiduciary responsibilities and management. Yours comes from standing
in the dole queue at whatever employer was willing to exploit you for
your limited talent.

Cool! You gave yourself a JD.

Spoofer alert! *I* gave myself a degree from Yale that doesn't exist, so
who am I to call out others for doing the same?