Harry ?? Harry ?? is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 10:31:41 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

I hope she sues everyone. But, I doubt that it would be considered
wrongful
termination, since she was offered a better job (or her old job).

That gets back to my question, what were the damages? She will end up
with a whole lot better job than she would have ever got from
diligence and hard work. Her slandered reputation only lasted a couple
days and now she is totally vindicated.

She's only been "vindicated" by people who are willing to listen. There's
a vast community of people (as demonstrated on this ng) who continue to
ring the "she's a racist" bell.

She would get a lot more respect by just saying Breitbart is an
insignificant weasel who nobody should have ever listened to and who
should never be trusted again. Then move on as the winner.

Respect from whom? He needs to get the message that's not ok to do what he
did. Nothing like a lawsuit to do this.

That is a whole lot better than a law suit that might turn up more
tapes. Breitbart will be hiring a lawyer too you know.

More tapes... so this is the right wing refrain. She should be quiet
because of something she might have (even likely) did. BS.

It's in Obama's best interest that this whole mess be quietly swept under
the rug.