Harry  Harry  is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

On 8/1/10 8:06 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 10:31:41 -0700,
wrote:

I hope she sues everyone. But, I doubt that it would be considered wrongful
termination, since she was offered a better job (or her old job).

That gets back to my question, what were the damages? She will end up
with a whole lot better job than she would have ever got from
diligence and hard work. Her slandered reputation only lasted a couple
days and now she is totally vindicated.
She would get a lot more respect by just saying Breitbart is an
insignificant weasel who nobody should have ever listened to and who
should never be trusted again. Then move on as the winner.

That is a whole lot better than a law suit that might turn up more
tapes. Breitbart will be hiring a lawyer too you know.

Scumbags like breitbart need to be punished. There will be all sorts of
testimony brought up against the slimeball that may cast more doubts on
everything he has done. Plus, when he loses, a jury may make a huge
award against him.