Dan Best

Default And the winner is...

Wendy,
I'm prejudiced, but I think you've zeroed in on a great boat. If you're
not buying immediately though, keep your eyes open as there are lots of
good boats out there.

Be your to keep us informed - Dan

Wendy wrote:
the Tayana 37! I've not posted anything recently as I have been involved in
research, dock walking, broker talking, price-trend analysis spreadsheeting,
and a bit of sailing as well. Anyway, I have located a few of these boats
in the area, and have looked some of them over exhaustively. There's
another one privately offered I have not seen yet, and there is one on the
east coast I would like to look at as well. There are loads of these boats
available (there were quite a few built) and I expect the market will change
before I buy, so I am not fixated on any one boat at this moment. The
design fits my needs (ok, wants) better than any other in the $80K price
range- it is comfortable, exceedingly well-built, and supported by a great
owner's network. Now I just gotta get my hands on the money...

Wendy

--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979