Default ThinAirDesigns

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 13:17:38 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

ThinAirDesigns is the perfect name for the ruse.

You know, like he pulled it out of thin air - or his ass.

lol

But, I'm not laughing at him. I'm laughing at the fools
who are gullible enough to believe in this or any other
pie-in-the-sky.

I've become convinced that this thing does what they say. There are a
lot of smart people involved in the effort and it is reasonably well
documented.

At an intuitive level it is not much different than an ice boat, which
we all know and accept as being able to go faster than the wind, some
multi-hulls also. Ice boats and multi-hulls can not go DDW faster
than TWS however because they rely on sails to capture and translate
the wind energy. The difference is in the propellor drive.

Going faster than the wind - no problem. Ice boats do it all the time. Even
many sailboats do it.

Going faster than the wind directly downwind - big problem - it can't be
done with wind power alone by any machine - land, air or sea.

Wilbur Hubbard