posted to rec.boats,alt.politics
nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

"Harry ?" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Charles C." wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/31/10 3:35 AM, wrote:

I do wonder what her "damages" actually are. I agree she did
have one
horrible week but now she is the belle of the ball with job
offers
coming out of the woodwork.

You're kidding, right? The right-wing slime machine slanders a
woman who had no business being its political target, and you
think she wasn't damaged by that? She was ridiculed on national
TV, her reputation was damaged, she suffered emotional damage,
and who knows what else.

She had no national reputation before this. Now she has a very
good one.

Only for those who actually listen to real news. Anyone listening
to Rush/Faux, etc. would think otherwise.

Why was she fired?

--
Me

Because Vilsack and higher ups in the Obama administration totally
screwed up. They've since apologized more than a few times.

Let's not forget that this is the real issue here.

That's one of several issues. The much larger issue is the lack of
intelligence and racial prejudice behind Brietbart and his kind.

Breitbart is merely a small rowboat of enlightenment in a sea of
bureaucratic incompetence.

You're a small moron in a sea of right-wing nutcase morons. What's your
point?

I'm surprised that such a straightforward comment went right over your
head. Whoosh, if you will.

I'm not surprised you're a moron and neither is anyone else. Whoosh...