Colonel Kurtz Colonel Kurtz is offline

Default Trailer Trash...Alaskan Style

On 1-Aug-2010, "Happy" wrote:

Earlier this month, Johnston and Palin, 18, exclusively revealed to Us
Weekly that they are engaged.

"I wanted to talk to her, but I know she won't talk to me," Garcia says
of Palin. "I wanted to tell her straight-up that it's not true. If I
could say anything to her, I would love to tell Bristol, that it's not
true and that I'm sorry she has had to even deal with all these lies."

And who cares? I know, only people who read the tabloid's....mostly "
trailer trash"

"Americans" care, that's why they're so stupid.