posted to rec.boats,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

"Harry ?" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:10:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Why was she fired?

--
Me

Because Vilsack and higher ups in the Obama administration totally
screwed
up. They've since apologized more than a few times. But, the right-wing
is
still after her.

It really begs the question, shouldn't the administration be
co-defendants in this slander suit?

If Breitbart says this edited tape came in over the transom and he
never saw the whole speech either, he ends up being in the same boat
as Vilsack and Obama.
Has he ever admitted he edited the tape? I haven't seen it ... but I
also have not really been paying that much attention to it. This was a
media created event and the administration is as guilty as anyone for
over reacting before they had the facts.
It really makes you question how well thought out some of the bigger
things they have done were.

Exactly. Scary huh?

Exactly. You're a moron.

You need to build your vocabulary. You write like a third grader.

You ARE a third grader.

Why don't you call me a bitch or claim I'm a racist. That's always good to
go for you. MORON