Harry  Harry  is offline

Default When will the hiring start

On 8/1/10 12:30 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 31/07/2010 8:05 PM, Frogwatch wrote:

So, I do not choose to support Demoslavery and neither do millions of
other small businessmen who would otherwise be hiring.

With Obama debt and overspend, more taxes is guaranteed. Sort of late to
change this course now. It would take a miracle leader willinging to
decomisison 1/2 of the US governemnt to control spending. Elimination of
hundreds of useless stupid government agencies in the biggest overhaul
DC has ever seen. Bailout spending becomes a treasonable offence with
death penalty.

Then possibly this could be averted and economic improvements in a year
or so.

But the reality is it will not happen as too many greedy voters with low
morals will continue to vote for false hope and fast talk. Hire someone
today and the government might just put an employment tax on them you
cannot afford to pay, and laying them off is also costly. Which is why
so much new jobs are temporary/contract.

Anyone who thinks this economy is in for a turn orround, is smiking crack.

overspend a new way to use this word

willinging he can't spell

decomisison he can't spell

governemnt he can't spell

offence perhaps a Briticism

orround he can't spell

smiking he can't spell

You've convinced me, Canuckistan...you're an un-edu-ma-cated moron.