Jim Jim is offline

Default When will the hiring start

Frogwatch wrote:
I was asked last night by someone, when my company would begin to hire
again. I told him I was waiting for a sign. Obviously asked "What
kind of sign" so I told him.

Usual political BS snipped.

You don't hire because there's no demand for your product.
And if demand is there and you don't fill it, a Chinaman or Indian or
some other foreigner will step right in and clean your clock.
American business didn't need American labor, now America doesn't need
American business.
Getting tired of these American "businessmen" who don't want to do
business. Biggest crybabies in the country, just looking for gov
handouts. Spoiled all to hell.
We don't need them.
Time to get some hardworking Chinamen and Indians imported in here to
run the businesses so Americans have jobs.
Hell, maybe some Mexican businessmen too.
They know the meaning of hard work and how to get things done.
What good are you to America?
Spoiled brat whining about politics all the time. Crying you won't
hire, crying you'll sell your "business" to foreigners.
Looking for a handout. Not worth a dime.
You ain't no damned businessman.
Real businessmen produce and expand and get things done.
They have products and services that people clamor for.
Looks like you have none of that.
I knew Henry Ford, Henry Ford was a friend of mine, and you Frogwatch,
are no Henry Ford.
All you wannabe "businessmen" are in for it, just like everybody else.
The gravy train has done gone by. Keep what you scooped up warm.
Won't be no more for you unless you work hard for it.
Them stealing-the-gravy days are over.
Only the big shots can score free gravy now.
Best get used to it.

Jim - Emperor of Gravy