Steve B[_4_] Steve B[_4_] is offline

Default Trailer Trash...Alaskan Style

Ms. Palin must be a serious threat to get all this attention and animosity
after she has lost the race. Otherwise, she would pass into obscurity like
other "dead" politicians.

She is saying what a lot of us are saying, just that she's saying it on TV
and radio. It's time for some changes, and I don't mean the warm fuzzy
touchy feely hope and change of the Clintons or Obamas, that essentially
means, "**** you, I got mine."

FYI, good people live in "trailers". And bad people live in big houses.

Money can't buy you class. I know trailer dwellers who have a lot of class,
and some mansion dwellers who have none.

Steve