nom=de=plume[_2_] nom=de=plume[_2_] is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

"Steve B" wrote in message

"BAR" wrote

Have you thought about what kind of environmental mess there will be
when an LIon battery is compromised in an auto crash and what the cost
to you will be to clean it up?

OH, great! A $41k electric slug, and a $41k cleanup every time one gets
run over by a normal car. That's planning at government's best. And
liberals. And environmentalists. We all should ride bicycles, eat wheat
germ, and live in caves. However, I will stay right where I am until my
supply of mammal flesh runs out. They say that human flesh is an acquired
taste, but not that bad.

Steve

So, now you're going to claim that the Obama admin is the entity that
planned a GM car that was in the works for years? Talk about right-wing nut
thinking...