TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default Breitbart to be sued by Sherrod

On Jul 31, 5:11*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Jul 31, 2:13 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Harry ?" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

The lawyer gets 100% of the legal fees of the defendant and the
plaintiff's lawyer gets a piece of the judgement.,

Big difference... they incurred cost, so they shouldn't be reimbursed?
The plaintiff's lawyer's judgment portion is a negotiated %. Sorry if
you
don't like it.

You no comprende English?

--
Me

You stupid? Si!

"You stupid? Si!"

Brilliant statemen, D'Plume. I'm sure you graduated University with
top honours

I'm sure you didn't attend at all! Ouch, that had to sting. Sorry!

Sting? Is that what I was supposed to feel? Try harder D'Plume.