Harry ? Harry ? is offline

Default Would $10 million do it?

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Charles C." wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/31/10 3:35 AM, wrote:

I do wonder what her "damages" actually are. I agree she did have one
horrible week but now she is the belle of the ball with job offers
coming out of the woodwork.

You're kidding, right? The right-wing slime machine slanders a woman who
had no business being its political target, and you think she wasn't
damaged by that? She was ridiculed on national TV, her reputation was
damaged, she suffered emotional damage, and who knows what else.

She had no national reputation before this. Now she has a very good
one.

Only for those who actually listen to real news. Anyone listening to
Rush/Faux, etc. would think otherwise.

Why was she fired?

--
Me