Steven Shelikoff

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

On 12 Sep 2003 05:00:58 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:43:19 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
Now let's see if you're
really a man

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. basskisser a "man"? Maybe a
girly man...

Well, here's his chance to show he's just a little bit more than a girly
man.

Steve

Sure thing, putz. Now, the man part, do you want to come here, or do
you want me to come there? Here is your lie:

Okay, here you go, try to follow along:

On 08/20/03 at 6:20 PST you wrote:

Unfortunately, this is one area many people neglect. I've been guilty
of it myself.

Okay, now, in that sentence you ADMIT that you are "guilty of
neglect", correct?

Then on 08/22/03 at 6:20 PST you wrote:

Then when I explained why I didn't change heat exhanger pencil zinc
and
that the real reason was more than just neglect, you snipped out the
explanation and responded with:

Okay, so now, we have, in two days you saying:

"I've been guilty of it (neglect) myself" did you not?

Then, when I said it takes a real simpleton to neglect your zincs, you
came up with:

"the real reason was more than just neglect"

There you have it. At first you say you are indeed guilty of neglect,
then when asked about it,
spin it to, well, it was more than neglect....liar.

Just because you're too stupid to understand english doesn't mean I'm a
liar. Are you really that moronic to understand that someone can be
guilt of neglect and more than just neglect at the same time? You said
you could show somewhere that I said I was NOT guilty of neglect. You
haven't done that yet. All you've done is to show where I said I was
indeed guilty of neglect and more than neglect. So you still owe me an
apology.

Steve