posted to rec.boats.building
DougC DougC is offline

Default the pancake skiff - episode 1

On 7/31/2010 6:58 AM, Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
Why do you believe that I would want to download and install yet
another program only to advise you on your projected design.

Because it is the most awesome example of maritime design ever, and you
will weep tears of joy the moment you lay eyes upon it.

--------

I am kinda wavering on it tho'.
The engine will about double the cost of the thing, but rowing a
very-wide hull would be a tremendous chore.

I like the idea of a flat deck, but there's more than one way to do that.

Do home built boats have a HIN plate?

If they are used on navigable waterways inside the USA and have a motor,
then yes--they do.
~